APAC Learning Unplugged #02 – Industry Leaders Panel Discussion
Webinars, eBooks and research reports require signup for access
Do you have the workforce that your company needs to drive success now and over the next decade?
Innovations in technology and changes in the way we live and work are creating ever increasing disruption across industries and geographies.
The outcome? Employees are feeling the pressure to constantly adapt to change, learn new skills and new ways of working whilst staying engaged.
The Solution? Constant, adaptive reskilling has become a vital element of any organisations workforce planning. However, the ever increasing pace of change has left traditional learning approaches lagging behind and created a real need for new ideas.
Join our panel in an interactive 60-min discussion on leveraging modern learning best practices to meet this ever growing re-skilling challenge.
Oliver Castling, GP Strategies Director of Client Engagement, will host:
- Anthony Ward Ruston, Global Head of Learning Delivery and Regional Head of Learning, Asia Pacific HSBC &
- Lily Zhou, APAC Learning & Development – Cargill
Hear from their perspective as we discuss:
- How have they approached re-skilling through modern learning practices?
- What challenges did they face?
- What has been the result?
- What lessons would they share with others looking to do the same?